Tags: believe, causes, condition, drugs, eye, health, interested, medications, optical, snow, static, visual
Visual Snow ~ Static Anyone?
I am interested in finding out more about visual snow and its causes.
I believe I have this condition, which seemed to start about a year ago.
If anyone has this, could you answer some questions.
1. How long have you had this?
2. Do you have any other eye symptoms (explained or mysterious)?
3. Have you been diagnosed with some other condition (not neccesarily related to eyes).
4. Is the visual snow there all the time or at certain times?
I am not a professional but am curious about this strange and mysterious phenomenon and would like to find out if there is a link to any other symptoms.
Provide as much detail as you like, the more the better.
Leave a comment...
- 2 Comments
- Ped. It's surprisingly common. Can't give the address, but there's a web forum devoted to that topic. A search should turn it up.
Torre#1; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:11:00 GMT
Edit: oops... can't link to it I guess. ****** visual snow and it'll come up... it's a forum for people with visual snow and there's quite a bit of info there....#2; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:12:00 GMT